The “Veggie Votes” poll results are in… and you asked to see recipes and nutritional benefits of our Cauliflower Pearls! There’s a reason all things Cauliflower have been majorly trending, this nutrient-rich and versatile veggie is seriously impressive!
Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls come pre-washed and chopped, so they’re easy to incorporate into your meals. You can enjoy them mashed, sautéed, baked, or as a low-calorie rice alternative. Hello endless guilt-free deliciousness!
Packed with all kinds of goodies, Cauliflower Pearls are gluten-free, an excellent source of Vitamins C and K, high in antioxidants and fiber, PLUS they’re paleo-friendly. Win win win! This superfood also helps increase blood flow and improves digestion! Best thing of all? You get all these nutritional benefits for just 25 calories a cup, zero fat, and four grams of carbohydrates…we know — it seems too good to be true!
Are we making you hungry? Here are a few delicious and easy-to-follow recipes! Share how you enjoy that Cauliflower Power with us by tagging #GoToGreens on Instagram for a chance to be featured!
Be sure to view our Instagram Story on Monday, March 26th to cast your next “Veggie Votes!”
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi