PRO*ACT USA went to Yuma, AZ, and interviewed Albert Garnica, VP of Ag Operations for Taylor Farms, to get an update on our Yuma operations this winter.
Albert touched on the different growing regions and microclimates present in the Arizona desert, and how transitioning growing regions throughout the year from California to Arizona (and back) helps Taylor Farms provide consistent and quality fresh produce year round.
He also shared some of the challenges we’re facing right now, and why we have a positive outlook for the next several weeks! Watch the full interview here:
- October 17, 2018Enter this Sweepstakes for a Deliciously Convenient Way to Get Your Veggie Fix!
- September 20, 2018Helping Build a Strong Educational Foundation Through Literacy
- September 19, 2018Enhance Your Instagram Stories with Taylor Farms GIF Stickers
- September 17, 2018Community, Education & Experience - Tastemaker Conference 2018
- September 12, 2018NEW Complete Meal Solution: Taylor Farms Introduces Premium Protein-Packed Salad Kits
- September 1, 2018Gourmet Get-Togethers + Giveaways