PRO*ACT USA went to Yuma, AZ, and interviewed Albert Garnica, VP of Ag Operations for Taylor Farms, to get an update on our Yuma operations this winter.
Albert touched on the different growing regions and microclimates present in the Arizona desert, and how transitioning growing regions throughout the year from California to Arizona (and back) helps Taylor Farms provide consistent and quality fresh produce year round.
He also shared some of the challenges we’re facing right now, and why we have a positive outlook for the next several weeks! Watch the full interview here:
- February 20, 2018Our Commitment to Environmental Responsibility
- February 14, 2018For The Love of Greens
- February 12, 2018Watch: Highlighting Winter Growing Season from Taylor Farms’ Yuma Fields
- February 7, 2018Two Down, Eight to Go!
- January 29, 2018#NotJustGuac Giveaway
- January 22, 2018Bruce Taylor: “You can learn from every industry.”