PRO*ACT USA went to Yuma, AZ, and interviewed Albert Garnica, VP of Ag Operations for Taylor Farms, to get an update on our Yuma operations this winter.
Albert touched on the different growing regions and microclimates present in the Arizona desert, and how transitioning growing regions throughout the year from California to Arizona (and back) helps Taylor Farms provide consistent and quality fresh produce year round.
He also shared some of the challenges we’re facing right now, and why we have a positive outlook for the next several weeks! Watch the full interview here:
- December 28, 2018Year in Review
- December 20, 2018Doing the Right Thing for Food Safety
- December 14, 2018What is Trust?
- December 5, 2018Gonzales High School Coach Honored with KSBW Golden Whistle Award!
- November 30, 2018As Immigrant Farmworkers Become More Scarce, Robots Replace Humans
- November 30, 2018Taylor Farms’ Innovation Featured in The New York Times