PRO*ACT USA went to Yuma, AZ, and interviewed Albert Garnica, VP of Ag Operations for Taylor Farms, to get an update on our Yuma operations this winter.
Albert touched on the different growing regions and microclimates present in the Arizona desert, and how transitioning growing regions throughout the year from California to Arizona (and back) helps Taylor Farms provide consistent and quality fresh produce year round.
He also shared some of the challenges we’re facing right now, and why we have a positive outlook for the next several weeks! Watch the full interview here:
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!