PRO*ACT USA went to Yuma, AZ, and interviewed Albert Garnica, VP of Ag Operations for Taylor Farms, to get an update on our Yuma operations this winter.
Albert touched on the different growing regions and microclimates present in the Arizona desert, and how transitioning growing regions throughout the year from California to Arizona (and back) helps Taylor Farms provide consistent and quality fresh produce year round.
He also shared some of the challenges we’re facing right now, and why we have a positive outlook for the next several weeks! Watch the full interview here:
- August 8, 2018Summertime Chopped Salad Changes
- August 1, 2018Deconstructed California Roll Offers Japanese Flavors You Can Enjoy Anywhere
- August 1, 2018Kick Off Spring Feeling So Fresh and So Green Green!
- August 1, 2018Quickly Transform Your Salad with These Delicious Recipes!
- August 1, 2018Easily Uphold Your New Year’s Resolution with Our Chopped Salad Kits
- August 1, 2018How It’s Made: Chopped Salad Kits