Taylor Farms is honored to be featured in the first episode of PRO*ACT’s Greener Fields Together: In The Field video series which gives a closer look at the people, projects, and companies that are leading the way to develop a more sustainable supply chain.
Watch the video below to see PRO*ACT’s Sustainability Manager Anne Nichols talk with Nicole Flewell, Director of Sustainability for Taylor Farms, at our Gonzales, CA plant about the many sustainability initiatives this facility has implemented, including our three-tiered renewable and alternative energy system, more efficient waste processing, and water conservation measures.
Learn even more about Taylor Farms’ commitment to a healthy environment here.
- February 20, 2018Our Commitment to Environmental Responsibility
- February 14, 2018For The Love of Greens
- February 12, 2018Watch: Highlighting Winter Growing Season from Taylor Farms’ Yuma Fields
- February 7, 2018Two Down, Eight to Go!
- January 29, 2018#NotJustGuac Giveaway
- January 22, 2018Bruce Taylor: “You can learn from every industry.”