Taylor Farms is honored to be featured in the first episode of PRO*ACT’s Greener Fields Together: In The Field video series which gives a closer look at the people, projects, and companies that are leading the way to develop a more sustainable supply chain.
Watch the video below to see PRO*ACT’s Sustainability Manager Anne Nichols talk with Nicole Flewell, Director of Sustainability for Taylor Farms, at our Gonzales, CA plant about the many sustainability initiatives this facility has implemented, including our three-tiered renewable and alternative energy system, more efficient waste processing, and water conservation measures.
Learn even more about Taylor Farms’ commitment to a healthy environment here.
- September 11, 2017Happy One Year Anniversary to our Stir Fry Kits!
- September 4, 2017Thank You, Team Taylor!
- August 31, 2017Enjoy Your Delicious Healthy Lunch Outside on Eat Outside Day!
- August 31, 2017Announcing our #Snack2School Giveaway!
- August 29, 2017Team Taylor Gives Back This Holiday Season
- August 29, 2017Watch: Sustainability Initiatives at Gonzales Facility Showcased