Taylor Farms is honored to be featured in the first episode of PRO*ACT’s Greener Fields Together: In The Field video series which gives a closer look at the people, projects, and companies that are leading the way to develop a more sustainable supply chain.
Watch the video below to see PRO*ACT’s Sustainability Manager Anne Nichols talk with Nicole Flewell, Director of Sustainability for Taylor Farms, at our Gonzales, CA plant about the many sustainability initiatives this facility has implemented, including our three-tiered renewable and alternative energy system, more efficient waste processing, and water conservation measures.
Learn even more about Taylor Farms’ commitment to a healthy environment here.
- June 21, 2018Dive Into Summer 2018 with Taylor Farms’ Summer Salad Guide
- June 19, 2018First-Ever Fresh Food Company to Receive Highest Level Certification Under TRUE Zero Waste Program
- June 14, 2018Salinas Valley Blogger Tour Showcases Top Agriculture in Monterey County
- June 14, 2018Avocado Ranch is All You’ve ‘Avo’ Wanted!
- June 7, 2018Congratulations to Our Own Nicole Flewell on Being Recognized as a Climate Change Advocate!
- May 29, 2018Team Taylor Rallies Together to Raise Over $52,000 for Relay for Life