Taylor Farms is honored to be featured in the first episode of PRO*ACT’s Greener Fields Together: In The Field video series which gives a closer look at the people, projects, and companies that are leading the way to develop a more sustainable supply chain.
Watch the video below to see PRO*ACT’s Sustainability Manager Anne Nichols talk with Nicole Flewell, Director of Sustainability for Taylor Farms, at our Gonzales, CA plant about the many sustainability initiatives this facility has implemented, including our three-tiered renewable and alternative energy system, more efficient waste processing, and water conservation measures.
Learn even more about Taylor Farms’ commitment to a healthy environment here.
- November 21, 2017Happy Thanksgiving! It’s #ThanksGiveaway Time
- November 20, 2017Hop on the Spiralizing Train
- November 17, 2017How to Be Friendsgiving Ready
- November 15, 2017America Recycles Day: Celebrating Zero Waste at Work!
- November 14, 2017The Evolving Fresh Produce Industry Invests in Young Talent
- November 7, 2017Veggies Take Center Stage on the Plate