Taylor Farms is honored to be featured in the first episode of PRO*ACT’s Greener Fields Together: In The Field video series which gives a closer look at the people, projects, and companies that are leading the way to develop a more sustainable supply chain.
Watch the video below to see PRO*ACT’s Sustainability Manager Anne Nichols talk with Nicole Flewell, Director of Sustainability for Taylor Farms, at our Gonzales, CA plant about the many sustainability initiatives this facility has implemented, including our three-tiered renewable and alternative energy system, more efficient waste processing, and water conservation measures.
Learn even more about Taylor Farms’ commitment to a healthy environment here.
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi